The purpose of this statement is to set out how we may use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using this Gardenplayweb site generally you agree to this use.
Use of your Personal Information
1. When you use this site some of our services may require further details, for example, we may require further information in order for us to contact you when your goods are ready to collect in store.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) to administer our website services;
(b) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We would like to keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) .
- telephone (including automated calls)
- SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- or otherwise
4. We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies which we use on the site and to obtain your consent to the use of the cookies. In order to comply with these requirements we have prepared a cookies policy setting out information about cookies, detailing the cookies we use and providing information on how to manage cookies on your computer.
6. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
How can I get my name removed from the Gardenplay mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com with the word 'remove' in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can un-subscribe.
For further information on using the website to check and reserve, please read our Terms and conditions.